13.8.13

Liebster Award

Hi ladies! I have an exciting post today :)

The lovely Georgina from hiiiitsgeorgina nominated me for the Liebster award. If you don't know already the Liebster award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Its all about building a community and discovering new blogs! 
So now I have to answer the questions set by the lovely Georgina and then come up with 10 questions of my own and nominate 10 other blogs... got it? Like I said it's all about discovering new blogs! I must add that this is a freaking amazing idea and so cute! Liebster literally translates to sweetheart, beloved, or darling! How sweet right?! Anyways lets get to the Questions...

Georgina's questions: 

1. What's your favourite season?
My favourite season is definitely autumn!!! Its great because you can wear bold lipsticks and sultry smokey eyes, I always like to pair my leather jacket with some studded ankle boots in autumn too! Also it means lots of coffee dates with my friends! woo! Caramel latte please? 

2.Favourite high-end and drugstore/high street brand?
My favourite high-end brand would be YSL their packaging is just so pretty and I'm a sucker for pretty package.. and there products are pretty amazing! 
My favourite drugstore brand is sleek! I love blush and they get it bang on par! 
Also I thought I'd give MAC a mention as its a mix between the two.. I LOVE their lipsticks! 

3. What's your favourite place to go on Holiday?
I've only ever been on holiday once or twice but I love both times! I would love to go to Turkey but anywhere with sun, sand and mocktails will do it for me! 

4. How would your friends describe you?
This is a tough-y but I guess they would say I'm make-up crazy and addicted to coca cola! Haha.. I admit it I'm addicted to both. 

5. What/Who inspired you to start your blog?
Ermmm I have loved reading blogs to past the time for about a year now and I know personally that blogs are so helpful and fun for the readers, I wanted to do that. Also it gives me justification about spending £24 on an eyeshadow. LOL

6. What's your favourite blog?
My favourite blog is beauty-fulfilled, its run by a beautiful girl called Kaushal. She blogs about make-up and fashion. Love her! 

7. What was the first make-up item that you ever bought or was bought for you?
I think the first item of make-up I ever bought was a LOreal eyeliner which has been repurchased many times! Its simply amazing!

8. What is your favourite nail varnish colour?
I love love love Barry M Mushroom! A lovely brown nude colour for darker skin tones! 

9. What is your main haircare product?
Hmmmmm I don't really do much to my hair I wish I did but I just never have the time! (says the girl who can spend 2 hours doing make up) I would say my Caudalie divine oil to put on my ends after washing it. It keeps split ends at bay! 

10. What's your favourite pastel colour? 
I love all pastel colours! but if I had to choose one I'd say blue!! 

And there you have it ladies! 

My Nominees are : 

My questions to my beautiful nominees:
1. What is your Holy Grail foundation that you could not live without? 
2. What is your favourite High street clothing shop and why?
3. What is it about make-up and beauty fabulousness that you love so much? 
4. Do you prefer summer make up looks or winter make up looks? 
5. What is your favourite MAC lipstick? 
6. What is your favourite make up brand of all time? 
7. Eyeliner or lipstick?
8. Describe yourself in three words? 
9. Where in the world would you like to visit most? 
10. What inspired you to become a blogger? 

That was so much FUN! I can't wait to read all the interesting answers to my questions! Even if I haven't nominated you please feel free to use my set of questions. I nominate all you lovely ladies out there! Lets spread the love!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment